Science and Technology for A Better Life
Bandung, November 6-7, 2017
ICICI-BME (indexed by Scopus and IEEE Xplore Digital Library) is a bi-annual conference jointly-organized by the School of Electrical Engineering & Informatics and the Faculty of Mathematics & Natural Science, Bandung Institute of Technology. All the registered and presented papers of The 2017 5th ICICI-BME conference will be submitted to the inclusion on IEEE Xplore.
The conference will highlight recent and significant advances in research and development in the field of instrumentation, measurements, communications, information technology and biomedical engineering.
It will cover all aspects of theory and practice of metrology, measurement technologies, instrumentation, communications, information technology and biomedical engineering. The scope will include, but is not limited in theory, implementation, and application of the topics listed here.
Venue: Bandung Institute of Technology, Bandung, Indonesia
Bandung is the capital city of West Java and it is one of the best tourist objects in Indonesia. Situated on the plateau in the beautiful Parahyangan Mountains with the pleasant climate. A social and culture program during the conference will provide the possibility to visit tourist objects surrounding Bandung, such as volcano, hot spring water, tea plantation and historical building.
|Full paper submission (Final Extension)||:||by
|Normal registration||:||by October 20, 2017|
|Conference||:||November 6-7, 2017|
- Prof. Wenny Rahayu (La Trobe University, Australia)
- Prof. Hong Joo Kim (Kyungpook National University, Korea)
- Prof. Christophoros Nikou (University of Ioannina, Greece)
- Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jakrapong Kaewkhao (Nakhon Pathom Rajabhat University, Thailand)
- Assoc. Prof. Suchart Kothan (Chiang Mai University, Thailand)
(sponsored by IEEE Humanitarian Activities Committee)
- Bryan Ranger (Massachusetts Institute of Technology, USA)
- “Design Thinking in Healthcare”
- Dr. Gianfranco Giuntoli (Social Policy Research Centre, UNSW Sydney, Australia)
“Tackling Sosial Aspects in Humanitarian and Health Technologies”
- Dr. Allya P Koesoema & Dr. Yoke Saadia Irawan (IEEE SIGHT Indonesia Section, Biomedical Engineering Research Group, ITB, Indonesia)
- “International Funding for Your Research – Debunking Myths and Developing Your Research Programme”
ICICI-BME 2017 will present Two Best Paper Awards. Both will be presented to the individual(s) judged by the awards committee as having written the best paper appearing in the bi-annual conference proceedings. One Best Paper Award each will be available for the Instrumentation, Communication, and Information Technology and the Biomedical Engineering categories.
|Early bird Registration
(by October 13, 2017)
(by October 20, 2017)
|International||Public||USD 400||USD 450|
|IEEE, ISASS, IBES member||USD 350||USD 400|
|University Student||USD 200||USD 250|
|Local (Indonesia)||Public||IDR 1,500,000||IDR 2,000,000|
|IEEE, ISASS, IBES member||IDR 1,250,000||IDR 1,800,000|
|University Student (S1, S2, S3)||IDR 1,000,000||IDR 1,500,000|
ICICI-BME 2017 will present at most three grants to the winners of IEEE ITB Student Branch Student Paper Competition. The grants will be given in a form of conference admission fee waiver, either as public attendant or presenter. The winners’ manuscripts will be reviewed and, should accepted, their authors will be invited to present their writings.
Past ICICI-BME Events
- ICICI-BME 2015: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=7399454
- ICICI-BME 2013: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=6686430
- ICICI-BME 2011: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=6096518
- ICICI-BME 2009: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/xpl/mostRecentIssue.jsp?punumber=5410725
Website : http://icici-bme.itb.ac.id
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org